Tony Todd, the official brand ambassador of Focus, will be attending the Focus Comic Panel and table at Greater Austin Comic Con. Focus is an action adventure horror comic suitable for all ages. It features an autistic super hero and is part of a social cause project to raise #autismawareness. Focus has autistic interns representing the creative team and they also have industry professionals.
Main artist: Douglas Hebert, who is Focus Comic’s daily internship coach; an award winning artist and certified elementary school art teacher with experience teaching autistic kids. He is also a well respected board member at the Arizona Artist Guild.
Other Contributing artists include:
- Tabidi Elkhalil, Autistic intern and now professional artist.
- Yvonne Wan who is an award winning artist and have worked for Cartoon Network; Saatchi and Saatchi and Ogilvy and Mather.
- Francisco Javier Rodriguez who is known for his work on Ecos and Horror.
- Jenn Corella who is known for her work on IDWs Woman Thology; Markosia Publishing and Living Dead Press
- Legendary Paul Mounts who is famous for working on Spider Man , Fantastic Four and Ultimates.
- Luis Guerrero, who is a colorist for DC comics; Titan Comics and Vertigo
- Jim Boswell, who is known for working on Starship Troopers for Markosia; KiCK! Football magazine and Project Luna: 1947 for Markosia.
- Ashler Bate, who is known for working on indie comics and satire.
- Sarah Christina who is known for working on Tomb Raider.
- Kevin De Castro who is known for working on GI Joe, Scarlett Strike Force and Moon Streak.
- Steve Canon
Autistic Film Presenter: Gaby Tyrrell.
The interns are Tabidi Elkhalil and Troy’s son Malekith George. Please come to our Focus panel and table at the event where Tony will be signing autographs for the full event with the Focus Team. Please order the comic at www.focuscomic.com